- 1.Melt half of the chocolate bar together with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil over a water bath.
- 2.Once the mixture is smooth, put 1 teaspoon of it on the muffin liners (this will serve as the first layer).
- 3.Put the chocolate-covered liners in the freezer for half an hour to let the chocolate freeze.
- 4. Next, put 1 teaspoon of peanut butter on the frozen chocolate layer.
- 5. Prepare hot chocolate and coconut oil mixture again and put about 1 teaspoon of it on the top layer of the peanut butter layer to cover it.
- 6.Put the pralines in the freezer for about an hour. That’s all!
Przepis nie ma jeszcze żadnej opinii, dodaj pierwszą!
Sugarfree “Reeses” - ingredients (for 12 mini-pralines)
- 12 small size muffin liners
- 1 bar of dark chocolate with high cocoa content (I recommend Lindt 85%)
- about 12 tsp 100% peanut butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil